In this course we start at foundational level with Apache Spark technical essentials where you can learn the foundations of Apache Spark, master real-time data processing using Spark streaming, Spark SQL, Spark Machine Learning Libraries (Spark MLib).
- This is a week days course that will be held September 3 – 26, 2019 US Pacific Time
- The class sessions will be held – Tuesday, Thursday every week for 4 weeks
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time, each day.
- Please check your local date and time for first session.
View Detailed Weekly Schedule at the bottom of this event description
- Exposure to knowledge of databases, SQL (Structured query language).
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Scala.
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total LIVE Instruction
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands on Lab exercises on cloud workstations provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Introduction to Spark
- Spark Vs MapReduce
- Spark Vs Hadoop
- Spark Installation, Configuration, Shell
- Spark and Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDD)
- Batch and Real-Time Analytics with Apache Spark
- Functional Programming
- Spark Architecture
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Spark Core
- Cassandra (NoSQL database)
- Spark Integration with NoSQL (Cassandra) and Amazon EC2
- Spark Streaming
- Spark SQL
- Spark MLLib
- How to write and deploy Spark Applications
- Spark Parallel Processing
- Spark performance
- Scheduling and Partitioning
Detailed Weekly Schedule
- September 3, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 5, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 10, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 12, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 17, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 19, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 24, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- September 26, 2019 | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
- All Sales are Final. There are no Refunds.
- If a student is not happy with the training experience, we strive to listen, take the feedback and implement honest and sincere measures to meet and exceed student expectations.
- If a class is rescheduled/cancelled by the organizer, registered students will be offered a credit towards any future course.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.