The Business Analyst training covers the most important business analysis topics and concepts. It includes how to gather, analyse and document business requirements.
Students are taught how to effectively gather, define, business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements.
Weekdays Only Class Schedule
This class will be held on weekdays (Tuesday and Thursday every week) from 6:30-8:30 pm US Pacific time (PST) each day beginning June 25 and ending on July 25, 2019.
There will be no classes held during the week of July 1st.
See at the bottom for Detailed Weekly/Daily Course Schedule with option to check your local date and time if you are in a different time zone.
This training class follows a very practical approach to requirements gathering, analysis and definition. Students learn specific modern methods, strategies and techniques that can be easily integrated into a company’s existing methodologies and practices (agile or waterfall).
Who should attend
This class can be taken by professionals such as Business Analysts, Project Managers, Technical leads and other IT personnel who wish to become more business savvy, Individuals who supervise BA activities and Executives who authorize, sponsor, govern, or provide oversight to IT projects.
1. What is Business Analysis
- Business analysis- defined
- Requirements- defined
- Solution- defined
- The role and responsibilities of a business analyst
2. Levels of Business Analysis and typical deliverables
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirement Analysis
- Product Development Perspective
3. Requirements Elicitation
- Steps in Requirements Elicitation
- Elicitation Techniques
- Choosing best elicitation technique
4. BA Role in implementation of solution
- Assessing Solution Options
- Validating the solution
- Performance measurement
5. Key Tools and Techniques
- UML- Use Cases
- ER Diagrams
- User Stories
Detailed Weekly/Daily Course Schedule
This course is attended by students from across all time zones in the US, Canada and countries around the world including the UK, many European and Asian Countries as well as Australia. Please check your Local Date and time for the first session and subsequent sessions as well.
- June 25, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- June 27, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 9, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 11, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 16, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 18, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 23, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
- July 25, 2019 | 6:30 – 8:30 PM US Pacific time (PST)
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.