TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST SIGN UP THROUGH THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/IdeaToProfit
Cost to participate:
Partnership Investors / Chamber members: $49
Join the Orlando Regional Chamber for a hands-on, interactive one-day workshop designed to equip you with tools and knowledge to scale current businesses into new markets, evaluate customer segments and develop an organizational culture based on experimentation and growth.
The methodology is called Business Model Canvas (BMC) which de-risks the assumptions of your business or project in order to increase your chances of success.
During the one-day workshop, you will learn how to:
- use the Lean Startup BMC methodologies and apply them to current projects or ideas;
- test assumptions to avoid risk;
- identify what your customers believe differentiates you;
- capitalize on your unique advantages to grow and scale; and
- evaluate new processes and technology that can help you get an edge on the competition.
Designed for both established companies and startups, this workshop will help leaders:
- evaluate which technology to implement and when – artificial intelligence, automation, etc.;
- evaluate and understand how customer needs are changing; and
- create and implement new systems and processes to evaluate current products and services as well as new ideas.
*Executive Connection level members receive one free registration to an Idea To Profit One-Day Workshop. Please email Patricia.Thomas@orlando.org to take advantage.
Light breakfast and lunch provided.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.