In this course we start at foundational level with AWS technical essentials where you can learn the foundations of cloud computing, storage, and networking on AWS in this course for anyone who wants to get started using AWS.
- This is a weekdays course that will be held July 15 – August 7, 2019 US Pacific Time
- The class sessions will be held-Monday, Wednesday every week
- 6:00-8:00 PM US Pacific time, each day.
- Please check your local date and time for first session.
- Please see at the bottom for more detailed weekly course schedule.
Who can take this course
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS service.
- You are interested in getting trained and building a career in AWS Cloud Computing.
- You are new to aws and cloud computing but you have some experience using computers for a business or in personal life.
- You do not need to have a background in computer science or computer programming.
- You have an appreciation for cloud computing and desire to learn new cloud technologies that include open source technologies along with cloud offerings from leading cloud computing vendors
There are no specific prerequisites to become a AWS cloud Practitioner. Anyone with basic knowledge of cloud computing can take up this AWS course.
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful devops resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands on Lab exercises on cloud workstations provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling Automating Decoupling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
- 100% refund can be applied if request is initiated 24 hours before the 1st course session.
- If a class is rescheduled/cancelled by the organizer, registered students will be offered a credit towards any future course or a 100% refund.
Detailed Course Schedule
- July 15, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- July 17, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- July 22, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- July 24 , 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- July 29, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- July 31, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- August 5, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
- August 7, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM US Pacific Time (US PDT)
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.