**DISCOUNTS MAY APPLY FOR USE OF A TRAINING ROOM.*
Please contact Ryan Murray at 904-705-5660 if interested in providing a training room. Thanks!
– MOT ADVANCED REFRESHER-
Advanced Refresher– personnel with the authority and responsibility for making decisions on the specific MOT/TTC requirements to be implemented. These positions include the following:
- The Professional Engineer responsible for the development of the Transportation Management Plan (TMP) and design of the MOT/TTC Plan
- The Worksite Traffic Supervisor in accordance with FDOT Standard Specifications, Section 102
- Personnel responsible for supervising the installation, removal and field maintenance of MOT/TTC devices, including temporary barriers, end treatments and crash cushions
- Personnel responsible for inspection of the placement or operational function of temporary traffic control devices, including temporary barriers, end treatments and crash cushions
refunds and cancellations:
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all courses. Student may cancel in writing up to 3 working days prior to the course. Canceling other than stated will incur 50% of the fee. Our policy does not allow refunds for No Shows.
- Written policy for Student Verification:
- Each student will be required to show a photo ID (FL Driver’s License, State Issued ID, Passport) at the beginning of class and prior to the exam. An instructor or proctor will physically examine each student’s identification document. Refresher course require the same form of ID in addition to a current MOT certification issued by an approved provider.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.