You’ve seen our work with Kids in the Kitchen and the Little Black Dress Initiative. You’ve seen the professional development opportunities our members have access to. You’ve been to our fun and fabulous fundraising events. Want to learn more?
Join us for a Junior League of Pensacola (JULEP) Information Meeting for a relaxed evening of Q&A and networking. Learn more about JULEP, meet women who want to positively impact our community, and more!
What is the Junior League?
An organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
- Join an organization with a powerful mission
- Learn and enhance leadership qualities and improve public speaking skills
- Formal and hands-on training to help you become and effective volunteer and civic/non-profit leader.
- Gain skills such as marketing, project management, event planning, fundraising, nonprofit board governance and financial management.
- Have a sense of belonging to your community
- Become an active volunteer to better your community
- Become a member of an international nonprofit
- Socialize, make life-long connections with like-minded women who are motivated to improve their local community
How can I learn more?
All Info Session Dates:
6/5, 6/8, 6/18, 6/20, 6/29, 7/8, 7/10, 7/16
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.