Our Classroom Training has 100% pass results with no cancellation or rescheduling and delivered by globally acclaimed trainers.
PMP is the globally recognized certification and with the inclusion of Agile increases its demand among the employers. The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects.
Contact email@example.com or chat with us now to avail a discount*.
PMP Certification Training Overview
PMP certification is the globally renowned for project management professionals. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices updated in PMBOK guide – 6th edition and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with our new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge including a new section on the role of the project manager.
Instructor Led Classroom (PMP) Course Key features
- 4 Days of In-person bootcamp
- Downloadable PMI® Approved Material
- 5 Simulation Tests
- PMBOK® 6th Edition hard copy
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
On completion of this certification program, you will be able to:
- Define project goals;
- Outline the steps needed to achieve those goals;
- Identify the resources required to accomplish those steps;
- Estimate the budget and time required for each step as well as the project as a whole;
- Oversee the actual implementation and execution of the work; and
- Deliver the finished outcome.
Who Should Attend?
If you have experience handling and managing project related activities including leading and directing cross-functional teams, project delivery, etc. then the PMP is the right choice for you. To attend PMP, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites:
The eligibility requirements for PMP® certification are:
Project Management Experience
Project Management Education
5 years/7500 hours
3 years/4500 hours
The PMP® certification exam fees for PMI® members and nonmembers are:
PMP® Certification Exam fee with PMI® Membership
PMP® Certification Exam fee without PMI® Membership
PMI® Membership fee
PMI® Membership renewal fee
$129 per year
Reexamination fee for PMI® members
Reexamination fee for non-members
Why Choose Pan Learn?
- Panel of globally acclaimed instructors with immense experience.
- 100% value for your money
- Higher pass rate in all exams
- Trusted by global leaders
Visit www. panlearn.com,
Or Call +1-408-878-3094.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.