Harmony Healthcare International (HHI)
Quality Assurance & performance Improvement
QAPI Certification Program
Certified Harmony Healthcare International QAPI Professional
September 5-6, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This 2-day course offers participants a robust understanding of the QAPI methodology. Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) is a data-driven, proactive approach to improving the quality of life, care, and services in organizational settings. CMS requires that healthcare entities implement and effectively demonstrate a program that encompasses the principals and methods associated with ongoing monitoring of outcomes. A QAPI program provides the facility level team members a forum and platform to identify areas of growth, risk and refinement that potentially impact the quality of care rendered to the patient population or negatively impinge on the financial well-being of the organization.
The Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) QAPI Certification Program helps provide the tools and framework for members at all levels of the organization to:
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Address gaps in systems or processes
- Develop and implement an improvement or corrective plan
- Continuously monitor effectiveness of interventions
Effective QAPI programs are critical to improving the quality of life, quality of care and quality of services that are delivered in nursing homes.
Certification is obtained with a passing score on the online exam.
: Owners, Operators, CEO, CFO, Compliance Officers, Administrators, Nursing Management, Rehabilitation Management, Nurses, Therapists, Business Office Managers, Risk Managers, Safety Officers, IT Personnel
- Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (Day 1)
- Program Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Handouts are provided
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch is provided
- Upon completion of the 2-Day workshop, access the CHHi-QAPI certification exam via email. Take the exam at your own pace within 90 days. Score 80% or higher to pass and receive your CHHi-QAPI credential.
- Historical Aspects of QAPI
- Define Quality Assurance
- Define Performance Improvement
- Industries Successful Using QAPI
- Value Based Purchasing
- Bundled Payment
- Quality Measures
- Internal & External Data Collection
- Benchmarks, Baselines and Targets
- Normalizing Data
- Root Cause Analysis
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- CMS Regulations that Surround QAPI
- QAPI in PACE
- Compliance Program Necessity
- QAPI and Compliance Hand in Hand
- SNF QAPI Regulations
- Role of the QAPI Coordinator
- QAPI and Survey
- Physician Involvement
- Clean Audit Trail
- Triple Check
- ICD-10 Coding
- QAPI Five Elements
- QAPI 12 Steps
- HHI 10 Steps to QAPI
- Policy Surrounding QAPI
- QAPI Work Plan
- Initiative Development
12 Contact Hours/Continuing Education Credits are pending for the following:
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists* (New York)
- CHC Compliance certified individuals receive up to 14 CCB CEUs
*Physical Therapists licensed in states other than New York: Continuing education criteria varies by state, please call 800.530.4413 for more information.
Contact hours for the 2-day certification program are based upon actual classroom attendance for the duration of the scheduled educational activity. The Certified HHI QAPI Professional certification exam is not a requirement to earn a CE certificate and associated contact hours. For more details on how to earn up to 12 contact hours, please call 800.530.4413 for more information.
Fee includes manual, meals, and exam access.
- Non Client: $850
- Client: $550**
**You must be a current Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) Client with an Annual Term of Service to receive this rate. All discounts will be validated and any unauthorized discounts will not be honored.
Registrants requesting a refund must do so in writing within 7 business days of the seminar. Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. Refund requests received within 6 business days or less from the seminar date will not be accepted.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) is not responsible for any fees incurred due to cancellations or postponements.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) does not endorse commercial products or services within the education program. No HHI Expert Trainer has any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.