This amazing golf tournament is a showdown between Tuskegee Alumni For Student Success (TASS) and ASU National Alumni Association (ASUNAA).
***Note: This registration page is for golfers playing on the Tuskegee University Team! If you would like to play on the Alabama State Team, click the link below to register.
Alabama State Registration Link – https://asunaagolf.eventbrite.com
The format of the event will be a (2) person scramble format with awards being given for 1st and 2nd place Men, Mixed Couple, and Women teams. There will be a “Shotgun” start at 11am. Dinner will be served immediately following the event during the awards ceremony. Golf Range, Cart Fee, and Green Fees are included with your registration.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
• Once you register, we will enter your name in the tournament.
Please identify your golf partner along with the university they will be representing.
• Alabama State University or Tuskegee University
• If no playing partner is identified, you will be paired with another single golfer.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
• Yes, if you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, you may transfer your registration to another golfer. Please contact the event organizer in this case.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Do you need volunteers?
• Absolutely! Please email your contact information to Larry Jemison at email@example.com or call 678-900-4692. No golf experience needed.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.